This website (this/our Site) is owned and operated by Uber Creative Limited who is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- By using our Site you consent to our collection and use of your information as described in this Policy.
- Uber Creative Limited is the data controller of the processing of all personal data collected through this Site.
Personal data we may collect
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide or have previously submitted through our interactions with you and through our products and services. This includes (but is not limited to) information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, registering for a conference, posting or sending material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and any information contained in it.
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
The transfer, storage and processing of personal data collected through this website is secured by means of current, usual technical measures. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
- We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To contact you about operational and technical matters relating to your use of the Site.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your personal information directly or indirectly to third parties:
- Where we use third parties to develop our Site and/or maintain it and/or provide advertising/marketing and/or hosting or other technical services.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes in each case outside the scope of your use of our website. You can then exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Third party sites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
In general, we will not retain the data for a period longer than is necessary for achieving the purposes for which they were collected, or as long as necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.